Whether training for the Olympics or just burning off some steam, Southport Business Park has a fitness facility for use by all of our tenants. From treadmills, ellipticals and a stationary bike to a universal gym, dumbbells and yoga mats there is something for everyone.
Southport Business Park Fitness Center Rules
- Hours of Operation – Monday thru Friday 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Tenant Use Only – each tenant user must have submitted the online Fitness Waiver and Consent in order to gain access to the Fitness Center.
- Anyone using the Southport Fitness Center uses it at their own risk and assumes full and complete responsibility for any injury.
- Persons under medical supervision or treatment should consult with their physician before using equipment.
- No one under the age of 18 allowed in the Fitness Center, even if accompanied by an adult.
- No food, drink, smoking or animals (except assistance) allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited.
- Lockers and showers are available in adjacent restrooms. Provide your own locks and do not leave lock overnight. Locks left overnight are subject to be cut off and the contents of the locker discarded.
- Management reserves the right to restrict or deny the use of the Fitness Center to any person.
- Proper attire is required, including appropriate shoes and shirt.
- Please limit the use of equipment to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Please immediately report malfunctioning or broken equipment to management (919) 460-1107.
- Please be courteous, wipe equipment off after each use and help keep the Southport Fitness Center safe and clean.
Southport Business Park Fitness Center Waiver and Consent
By filling out the below online Fitness Waiver and Consent you agree as follows:
- You may use the Fitness Center with equipment such as weight equipment, stationary bicycles, step climbers, treadmills, etc. hereinafter, (“Fitness Center”) in accordance with the above Fitness Center Rules.
- TO THE EXTENT THAT LAW PERMITS, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE Fitness Center.
- We permit you to use the Fitness Center. You agree that our permission is sufficient consideration for you to agree to release and discharge us from claims, causes in action, demands or liabilities you may have now or in the future resulting from your use of the Fitness Center. These include, but are not limited to, claims, causes in action, demands or liabilities relating to your personal injury or property damage.
- You represent and warrant that you are in good health and are physically able to use the Fitness Center and participate in any program involving the Fitness Center. These include, but are not limited to activities or programs we organize or permit. You represent and warrant that you have no physical or health condition and are not receiving any medical treatment or medication that limits your Fitness Center use.
- You agree that we do not furnish any medical or supervisory services. You authorize and consent to medical treatment in the event you have an injury or illness that occurs in the Fitness Center, whether or not the injury or illness results from use of the Fitness Center.
- Each person must have their own access to the Fitness Center. You agree not to permit anyone else who does not have their own access to use the Fitness Center.
The undersigned have read this Waiver and Consent thoroughly and agree that this Waiver and Consent prohibits the undersigned from suing us as set forth above.
The access code to the Center will be E-mailed to you. The code will be periodically changed and the new code E-mailed to the address you have provided. If your E-mail address changes, you will need to resubmit a new online form.
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. 909 Aviation Parkway, Suite 600B
Morrisvile, NC 27560
Access the Fitness Center on the North side of the building. Enter through service corridor and follow around to the double doors on the right.
Shower and locker facilities available.